Featuring more than 11,000 delegates, 600 speakers and 300 exhibitors, Sibos 2019 London was the largest and most ambitious Sibos to date. Highlights from this year’s event include Views from the Top sessions with the CEOs of major financial institutions.
Please also watch in video : Sibos 2019: Views from the top with Col Dame Kelly Holmes – 26 Sept 2019
Col Dame Dame Kelly, double British Olympic champion, draws on her own unique achievements, sharing insights in peak performance, resilience and overcoming adversity in this Views from the Top session from Sibos 2019 London. SibosTV, Sep 26, 2019.
26 SEP 19
Featuring more than 11,000 delegates, 600 speakers and 300 exhibitors, Sibos 2019 London was the largest and most ambitious Sibos to date. Highlights from this year’s event include Views from the Top sessions with the CEOs of major financial institutions:
- António Horta-Osório, CEO of Lloyds Banking Group
- Lance Uggla, CEO of IHS Markit
- Bill Winters, CEO of Standard Chartered
- David Schwimmer, CEO, London Stock Exchange Group
- Charles Li, CEO, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- Christian Sewing, CEO, Deutsche Bank
- Jean-Pierre Mustier, CEO, UniCredit
As well as VIP speakers:
And fascinating Big Issue Debates which explored:
- The future of banking
- Cloud, AI and privacy: Building blocks of a universal collaborative platform?
- Have new business models created a perfect cybersecurity storm?
- Navigating an era of renewed great power competition – New challenges for countries, markets and investors
- Banking perspectives: Understanding the next generation of customers
A look back at the highlights from a record-attended Sibos 2019 in global financial hub, London. Featuring some of the stand-out moments, panels and speakers, from Big Issue Debates and Views from the Top to networking events, Innotribe and inspiring plenary sessions – 23-26 Sept 2019.
SibosTV, Sep 26, 2019
Sibos 2019: Day One Highlights – Monday 23 September
Highlights from the first day of Sibos 2019 London. Watch all the best moments including the Opening Plenary and the first of the Views from the Top sessions with the CEOs of Lloyds Banking Group, IHS Markit and Standard Chartered Bank.
SibosTV, Sep 24, 2019
Sibos 2019: Day Two Highlights – Tuesday 24 September
Highlights from the second day of Sibos 2019 London. Watch all the best moments including the Views from the Top sessions, the Big Issue Debates, and lively discussions on data, AI, the cloud, and customer experience.
SibosTV, Sep 25, 2019
Sibos 2019: Day Three Highlights – Wednesday 25 September
Highlights from the third day of Sibos 2019 London. Watch all the stand-out moments, including insights from major industry leaders, Big Issue Debates, and a thought-provoking session with best-selling author and former Head of MI5, Dame Stella Rimington.
SibosTV, Sep 26, 2019